Help to draw

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
s043262
346 Views, 5 Replies

Help to draw

Hello everyone!

Can someone help me to draw this basic figure? 

ss.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: s043262

It doesn't have enough dimensions on it to draw all of it accurately.  Maybe you can assume some things, such as that [for example] the vertical sides of the notches in the top line up with the dimensions along the bottom, and/or that the upper row of hexagons is vertically centered on the Arcs in the ends [and that the right one of those aligns with the left one], but there's nothing by which to locate the Circle.

But for what is knowable, what have you tried, and what are you having trouble with?

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 6
Valentin-WSP

@s043262 ,

Agree, assumed info is in RED.

Quick Sample:

ValentinWSP_1-1701179578423.png

• Use the basic commands under the Home Tab, and the Object Snap for precision.

ValentinWSP_0-1701184136728.png

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 4 of 6
s043262
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

It is in 2D, I don't need 3D, I just need commands how to draw it one by one, ty
Message 5 of 6
pendean

@s043262 wrote:
It is in 2D, I don't need 3D, I just need commands how to draw it one by one, ty

pendean_0-1701183801433.png

and

pendean_1-1701183863857.png

Message 6 of 6
TheCADnoob

Settings that might be helpful are polar tracking and as others mentioned object snapping

The commands I used are Rectangle, line, Circle, Mirror, Trim, Fillet, Copy, Polygon, Rotate, and Move. Not in that particular order. This may not be the most efficient way to get it done, but it works. 

Show your work for us to be able to help you best. 

CADnoob Drawing Help.gif

CADnoob

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report