Did you mean: 

Help! I can't see hatches preview

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
548 Views, 5 Replies

Help! I can't see hatches preview

Hi!

I am rather worried since two days ago I could see the preview images for the different hatches available on Autocad and now all I get is a black square for all of them!

I enclose a screen shot

Does anyone know what I need to do?

Thanks!

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> now all I get is a black square for all of them

Try to set the sysvar HPMAXLINES to a much higher value than your current setting is (multiply by 100 or 1000), then try again to hatch the object.

More info: >>>click<<<

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
imadHabash

Hi and Welcome to AutoCAD Forum,

i see from your image that you're using AutoCAD for Mac , and you have a problem with your CAD version . did this issue happened in every drawing or just in a specific one ? also i suggest to post your issue here in AutoCAD for Mac forum. >> Click <<

Regards,

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

Hi, yes I´m using the MAC version.

This happens in every drawing... It's not a matter of not being able to see the hatch within an object, it's the fact that when I open the hatches preview in order to choose the right one for my drawing, I can only see black swatches!

Thanks for your help

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I am having the same problem. The hatch preview AND the actual hatch are black. I have reinstalled the software twice and that hasn't fixed it. I am also using Autocad on a Mac. Is it possible this is some sort of graphics card related bug? Screenshot 2019-04-11 08.27.37.png

Tags (3)
Message 6 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

as you are using AutoCAD for Mac please search (or ask) in the forum "AutoCAD for Mac" >>>there<<<

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta