Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Autocad crashes

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
fprico
3277 Views, 22 Replies

Help Autocad crashes

Hi, I am constantly having Autocad crashes I can not work more than 10 minutes and have a crash. I remember this never happened to me when I used Autocad 2009. But with this new release is happening  all the time. What should I do?

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
fprico
in reply to: dgorsman

Thanks, the only drivers of the graphi card I always update is from nvdia web page I don t know if there is a specific driver for Autocad in Autodesk web page.

I also never heard that of the cores, so I don t know if this make something.

I will try to prove turning off the wardware acceleration and see what happens. Does the adaptive degradetion make something? I have it set to 5.

I atached you the task manager with Autocad running.

Message 22 of 23
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: fprico

Hi,

>> the only drivers of the graphi card I always update is from nvdia web page

That is ok, and if you have the newest driver installed (and the crashes occur) try an older one.

>> Does the adaptive degradetion make something?

Yes, besides of that all is written in the help (what it does exactly) I would set it to default.

>> I atached you the task manager with Autocad running.

Ok, it seems no other process to block AutoCAD, so no new insights based on that.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 23 of 23
fprico
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Ok, I will try this week with this things and I will let you know how this continues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta