Having problems with Propulate?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1051 Views, 2 Replies

Having problems with Propulate?

Hi all,

I was trying the Propulate for the first time a few months ago and I was having some problems working with it, So naturally, came here searching for a solution but couldn't find it othere than an old post from 2008 with no answers. After wrestling with AutoCAD, I found a solution for it, so I replied to the old post. 

Propulate is a useful tool if you are working with number of files that need to have the same drawing properties. so here is a link to that 2008 post which has 2018 answer. 🙂

Struggling with PROPULATE

Hope you would find what you are looking for there.

Cheers

Maz

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the contribution!

Can you tell the Community how you use this feature to improve your workflow?

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi @john.vellek

I have been using #Propulate function for about 6  months now and I keep finding it more useful. Mainly I use this to change couple of sheets custom properties. I use these properties in our companies sheet, with the use of Field, I manage to change project properties and sheet numbering for multiple drawings at the same time.

I totally recommend using propulate to those who want to make same changes to multiple files and also (as it was happening to me before) to make sure the sheet numbering and sheet title changes that could be easily missed on one or two drawings, be listed in one place. I am loving working with this function!

Cheers

Maz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report