Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hatch

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
438 Views, 7 Replies

hatch

I recently started having trouble with the hatch command.  I don't know what I have done to cause the problem.  When I type or pick the hatch command, nothing happens.  I don't get the pop up window that allows me to select the type of hatch or what area to pick to be hatched.  It just sits there.  I eventually have to hit the esc key and move on to other commands.  I have tried inserting the old drawing into a new one and that doesn't help either.  This is also true in old drawings that already include hatching.  Can someone help?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

The dialog pop up box might have jumped off your screen.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Patchy

And how do I get it back?

Message 4 of 8
ВeekeeCZ

Run command = HATCH
Press Alt+Spacebar, then Enter, then Arrows... (you're moving with dialog window)
Message 5 of 8
Patchy
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Nothing happened.  When I go to Options, that dialogue box shows up. Isn't this the same thing?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

OK!  I finally got it.  I had to hold the arrow key down forever before it finally appeared.  What I don't understand is that all other dialogue boxes would come up but just not this one....

Thank you!!!

Message 8 of 8
Patchy

It happened to all of autodesk products, I guess it's not an EZ fix so Autodesk makes people come here and ask Smiley Very Happy

Capture.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report