Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good ol' plotting problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
clandrew89
217 Views, 2 Replies

Good ol' plotting problems

Here is what's happening.  I have title blocks for different paper sizes on layouts with the proper page setup. If I go to use the on-board pdf plotter (the dwg to pdf) and choose the same paper size, the drawing is off center and the margins seem different.  This isn't just a layout thing.  Window plotting does the same thing. 

I need to figure out how to have the same paper set up so I can switch between printers and pdf

Thank you Autodesk community.
kudos for anyone who takes the time to help me out.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
J.FOCHT
in reply to: clandrew89

This article may provide some help. It will require a little tweaking but may get you the right plot. Or you can check the margins and size of the existing sheet in that menu also.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticle...

If this helps you then hit the LIKE button or mark as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION!

Thank You!
Jonathan Focht

Message 3 of 3
clandrew89
in reply to: J.FOCHT

that is mac 2011.    I need that for 2017 not mac.   But I'm guessing it will be the same idea,.. making all new custom page sizes.

Thank you Autodesk community.
kudos for anyone who takes the time to help me out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report