Did you mean: 

Export to Cad

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
ASCasanova
745 Views, 8 Replies

Export to Cad

Hola a tod@s

Escribo para saber si alguien sabe si es posible saber de qué programa previo ha venido una exportación a Cad?

It is possible to know from which program comes a Cad that has been exported?

Muchas gracias de antemano,

Un saludo

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
vinodkl
in reply to: ASCasanova

Hi,

Yes, you can know. When you open the drawing in autocad, proxy information will pop up and it will give you the details about from which application was the drawing developed.

proxy.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 9
cadffm

Only if the information is added extra during the export (rarely)
or if you know exactly what special features belong to which program export.

I recognize some programs by their DWG export, even if there is no name in it,
The structure, named objects, and other information are typically a specific software.
Answer: Technically rare, but based on experience and good knowledge, it is often possible.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 4 of 9
ASCasanova
in reply to: vinodkl

Thank you Vinotkl,

The problem is that when I open de Cad file, the proxy window doesn´t appeir. And I dont know how to make it appear. 

Message 5 of 9
ASCasanova
in reply to: cadffm

Thank´s Cadffm,

You´re right. Experience always helps. 🙂 

Message 6 of 9
vinodkl

You can type in the command "OP" and select open and save tab and enable to show proxy graphics

options.png

ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
Message 7 of 9
ASCasanova
in reply to: vinodkl

Thank you again Vinodkl,

I did it but I close the dialog box and nothing happens. I do not see the proxy graphics. :((

Message 8 of 9

Hi,

>> The problem is that when I open de Cad file, the proxy

>> window doesn´t appeir

If you have set PROXYNOTICE to 1, and then you open a dwg-file which does not show the proxy-dialog ... then

• there are no proxy objects inside the dwg-file or
  • your AutoCAD has an object enabler installed to get the minimum handling for these objects.

If you upload the dwg-file we can take a look into it.

To your first question "can we see inside a dwg-file which product was used to create the dwg-file" ... I would say generally NO. If the dwg-file was created by AutoCAD or AutoCAD Map3D (which does not create proxy objects) or an AutoCAD clone can't be seen

If you have proxies inside your dwg-file, then these proxies would show some information about these apps. But if a developer has created an application for AutoCAD as well as for BricsCAD you again won't know if the dwg-file now was created by AutoCAD with that app ... or by BricsCAD with that app.

Can you describe a bit about "why you need that"?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 9 of 9

Hi Alfred,

Thank you for your message!! 

It isn´t possible to link or put my Autocad because of it is a Cad about a project in my job. Sorry.

I would like to know which is the program about that cad just to confirm whether or not it was done with the revit software. There are certain characteristics that are not familiar to me.

But again, thank you for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report