Did you mean: 

Existing Raster Images - Softelec download

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
steph.robinson
222 Views, 1 Reply

Existing Raster Images - Softelec download

Hello,

I am currently having a problem, I have received files which have raster images embedded in them, when you try and open them they have a line of text across the drawing where the raster image is (external references (raster images) are not loaded) which says "RasterDWG-Drawing! To display embedded image get a free RasterDWG driver at: www.softelec.com/downloads"

So I have downloaded this software, and it doesn't seem to assign itself to AutoCAD Electrical, so when you open the drawing it still says the same. I have also tried Autodesk Raster  Design 2019, but this also doesn't show the image as again it hasn't loaded, however I noticed it did work on Plant3D, but it was only plant 3D if I clicked on it the start menu in windows and on the recently added. However I've come back after the weekend and it has now gone from recently added and opening Plant 3D will not show the raster image either, which I know it is there in the drawing as it has opened previously, but on file references it just says "Not found".

Hopefully this makes sense to someone, and someone has come across this issue before and can help me with a solution.

Thanks

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

>> which says "RasterDWG-Drawing! To display embedded image

>> get a free RasterDWG driver at

Take care, raster files should be visible without any need of the third party application.

Ask the vendor of the files to use the default internal AutoCAD functionality to attach images.

>> I have downloaded this software, and it doesn't seem to assign

>> itself to AutoCAD Electrical

You need to ask the vendor of that plugin as only he knows what might fail to load the plugin.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report