Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encrypted ARX Routine

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wojoacad
237 Views, 2 Replies

Encrypted ARX Routine

I have a licensed copy of CadEasy EasySite software that I purchased many years ago from the author James White (really neat guy).  Whenever I purchased a new computer and wanted to transfer EasySite over, I'd email James and he would send me a new authorization code.  James passed away a while back and his website has disappeared (I guess his kids had better things to do than deal with old dinosaur architects like me). The last computer I authorized EasySite on has also passed away (Windows 7 corruption, I think).  I tried installing the routine on my new computer using all of the authorization codes I got from James... No luck.

I'm trying to repair Windows 7 on that old computer without wiping the hard drive... hoping the routine will work when I open Acad2004.  Assuming I won't be able to do that, is it possible to bypass an authorization dialog box in an encrypted ARX routine?  (I realize that I'm asking a question about "cracking" a program.  In this case I really wouldn't feel guilty about getting my old registered software running again.)

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: wojoacad

Hello @wojoacad

Thank you for posting & I hope you are doing well. 

Please review our License Compliance page, I recommend reaching out to a reseller or sales professional to discuss your options. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
wojoacad
in reply to: natasha.l

I would if I could...  The EasySite routine was written and sold by a small Oregon company called CadEasy.  The author has passed away and the company no longer exists.  I'm asking a general programming question regarding the POSSIBILITY of someone being able to get the licensed ARX file working again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta