Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing Recovery Manager

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rkmcswain
767 Views, 3 Replies

Drawing Recovery Manager

Just wondering if this happens to others.

After a crash, the DRM opens automatically -- that is fine, I know you can turn that feature off (RECOVERYMODE sysvar)

But when it opens here, it's shoved up above the docked properties palette, in such a position that a new user may not even see it.

IMO - if you're going to have this feature on and display the DRM, it should always be floating - centered in the screen so a new user can't miss it.

drm.png

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
leothebuilder
in reply to: rkmcswain

Yes, I have noticed that too.

Plus the X botton to close the dialog is hidden untill you have the mouse right over it.

Gets trickie when you have tool palettes and properties all in the same corner stacked on top of each other.

Would be nice if we could contol the colors of the dialog spines.....make them different for easy visuals.

Message 3 of 4
kmfuhrman

I don't recall where it opened when C3D was OOTB...I'm thinking it was hidden as well. Once I drag the DRM away from the Properties window, it tends to open in the last place it resided. You're right, though. If you don't know what you're looking for, you would never find it.

Kimberly Fuhrman, LEED AP BD+C
Freelance Architectural Technologist

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

happens here too I just figured it's one of those things that autodesk knows what's best for us

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report