Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

draw parallel lines

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
4655 Views, 5 Replies

draw parallel lines

Hi I need to draw parallel lines to create for example a staircase. By using the parallel or offset command, I can make the parallel lines but the angle of rise of the lines cannot be altered. Is there a way where this can be changed?

parallel lines need to touch the line below.parallel lines need to touch the line below.

\Pls give solution if possible.

Thanks

Gazaal

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

Command Copy

?

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
vinodkl

Hi @gazaal_c 

Try using "COPY" command with array🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 6
imadHabash

Hi,

I think that you're asking about drawing an isometric stair . click on below image and see how with ISODRAFT command you can do it. you can draw 2D isometric representations of 3D models .you can while drawing the stairs switch your direction by Ctrl+E . also you can draw a real 3d stair model by using 3d commands.

stair.gif

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
imadHabash

click on below image to see how with EXTRUDE 3d command you can do a 3d solid stair . prepare your 3d polyline stair elevation in a proper angle then just extrude it . 

3d model.gif

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: imadHabash

@imadHabash wrote:

.... I think that you're asking about drawing an isometric stair . ....

I don't think so.  See the caption under the image in Message 1.  @Anonymous, can you clarify?

Kent Cooper, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta