Did you mean: 

Does Kaspersky Cause Autocad Problems?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
javier.zavala
1220 Views, 4 Replies

Does Kaspersky Cause Autocad Problems?

I was wondering If Kaspersky causes Autocad to go slow. Has anyone Experience this before. I'm wondering if I disable a few things on Kaspersky maybe it will stop the random freezes or maybe make it work smoother I'm not sure. let me know what you guys think. about kaspersky. thanks Smiley Frustrated

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: javier.zavala

Seem to be a troublesome combo lately for users judging by posts in these forums in the last few weeks.

Message 3 of 5
javier.zavala
in reply to: pendean

hey i want to say thank you for always helping me I really appreciate it. I'm only in I.T but I learn so much about autocad thanks to this forum and everyone else that helped me. people at work think i know so much and I just wink back. There so much to learn in Autocad 

Message 4 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @javier.zavala,

I haven't seen anything logged for the developers involving Kaspersky and I personally have not seen anything specific in the forums related to it.  I have seen a couple applications (Bytefence and MalWareBytes) that seemed to be having problems until newer av definitions were released late last week.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @javier.zavala,

I am coming back to your thread to see if the issue or question you posed has been resolved.  If so, please mark the post or posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly. If your issue persists, please give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report