Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different cursor not snapping to points

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
baileyargus96
413 Views, 3 Replies

Different cursor not snapping to points

I've opened up Autocad and my cursor has changed for what k was previously using and no is not snapping to points. Does anyone have a fix for this. Object snaps are turned on

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: baileyargus96

Hi,

Try setting AUTOSNAP to "63". Type in command "AUTOSNAP" and set it to "63". Does the object snap work now?

When you say different cursor are you talking about the box aperture box in the center of crosshair after executing a command? To disable the autosnap aperture box, type in APBOX and set it to "0".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
imadHabash
in reply to: baileyargus96

Hi,

i suggest to check your AUTOSNAP (System Variable) . >> Click << 

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 4 of 4

Maybe you mistook the icon for 3D snaps and have that on instead of the regular osnap icon?

GrantsPirate
Piping and Mech. Designer
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Always save a copy of the drawing before trying anything suggested here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta