Did you mean: 

!dbspace.cpp@3982: eWrongDatabase

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1403 Views, 3 Replies

!dbspace.cpp@3982: eWrongDatabase

Does anyone have any clue what this error is?

it is constantly causing one of our user terminal errors.

thanks!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Edwin.Saez
in reply to: Anonymous

YOU MUST HAVE INSTALLED ANY APPLICATION, AND THAT APPLICATION IS ERROR SOME, THEN YOU MUST BE COMING FROM FATAL ERROR. UNINSTALL APPLICATION.

Edwin Saez

LinkedIn / AutoCAD Certified Professional

EESignature

Si mi respuesta fue una solución para usted, por favor seleccione "Aceptar Solución", para que también sirva a otro usuarios.

Message 3 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

This error message is an indication of a corrupt drawing. Has this user tried to run AUDIT or RECOVER on the file?  Which version of AutoCAD is in use and on which Operating System?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta