DATA CENTER DESIGN HOW CAN I DO?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3396 Views, 4 Replies

DATA CENTER DESIGN HOW CAN I DO?

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how can I design a data center as shown in the image, if someone is expert in this topic or can helpme with some examples please. I would like to learn more about design of data centers.

best regards,data center.jpgCaptura.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Hire a data center designer, or go work for one: this is not something you are going to pick up on a public forum.

Message 3 of 5
Bob_Zurunkle

Dean is right. Data Centers are complex things, what with having to corral and direct all of the hot air that these servers generate for example. As with any construction project, it takes multiple team members and team leaders to combine numerous specialties into one coherent product. It starts with a customer and a vision.

I work for a company that does a lot of work for the Healthcare industry as well as for Data companies, so I am familiar with a tiny fraction of what is involved in making these visions come true. One does not simply become a designer of data centers by asking for some ideas.

I'd advise you to obtain an education in design in general, and take those credentials into an entry level job at a company that has experience in the design and construction of data centers. Next, prove to them your worth as an employee, and above all listen and learn. Remember, cream rises to the top!

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 4 of 5
jtm2020hyo

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

1 day to go.
Register here: https://lnkd.in/g89ZSf7
Key Points discussed in this webinar are:
1.How dynamic simulation can replace traditional network simulations that are slow and lack configuration and visibility to analyze performance.
2.How to avoid over or under design, cost increases, and delays.
3.How an architectural model can be used to test the capacity and power requirements of your data center or your server.

For more details email us at info@mirabilisdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta