Did you mean: 

Block Palette - Restore

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
marwen2G72Q
278 Views, 5 Replies

Block Palette - Restore

I accidentally deleted the base point command under the block authoring pallets - parameter. I wanted to restore it but I can't seem to do it. 1 option I found researching was to import it through CUI and customize commands but where can I find the file to be imported? 

By the way, I am using a customized workspace. I did it so as not to change the default settings accidentally. I also tried to export from the default settings, but the base point is missing.

Also, how to remove the separation line (Line between Point and Linear).

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ВeekeeCZ
in reply to: marwen2G72Q

I would use ToolPalletes to help.

Show TP, RT Customize commands... find the Basepoint, and add it.

Launch the Block Editor, move the BP from TP to AP.

the line... just RT, Delete.

Message 3 of 6
edwin.prakoso

Try importing the attached parameters palette. Right-click on the authoring palette, then choose customize palettes from the context menu. 

import parameters palette.png

Alternatively, you can use tools in the action parameters panel on the block editor tab.

autocad tab.png

Cheers,
Edwin Prakoso
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
ChicagoLooper

Hi @marwen2G72Q 

You can temporarily add the BASEPOINT command to a TAB on a Tool Palette then copy-and-paste the newly added command so you can paste it to the Block Authoring palette. 

<<Don't confuse the Tool Palette you use in Modelspace with the Block Authoring palette found in the Block Editor.>>

1. Enter TOOLPALETTES on command line...Then right-click a 'blank' area on the tool palette=>Customize Commands. (Optional: Click arrow at bottom right corner to expand the Tool Palette.)
  2. Enter block under Command List=>Scroll down to Block Parameter, Basepoint.
  3. Click-and-Drag Block Parameter, Basepoint to a Tab on the newly opened Tool Palette. (Since this command is temporarily 'parked' on the Tool Palette, it can be deleted from the Tool Palette later.)
  4. Once it appears on the Tool Palette, right click the newly added command and copy it to your clipboard.
  5. Go to Block Editor=>Paste the contents of your clipboard onto the Block Authoring Palette.

101.png

TO REMOVE SEPARATOR LINE

Right-click the separator line=>select DELETE.

<<You may also click-and-drag the separator to another position in the palette.>>

Chicagolooper

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
marwen2G72Q
in reply to: ChicagoLooper

I am trying to follow your instructions but having trouble following #3.. which palette are you referring to? Since moving to the palette is my main concern.
Message 6 of 6
marwen2G72Q
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

It worked. thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report