Autodesk Certified Professional

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
1043 Views, 11 Replies

Autodesk Certified Professional

Hi Everyone,

I completed ACP exam.  I received a badge from Acclaim.  How do i down load the certification and print it.  I would like to frame it with my other certifications.  Anyone know how to print the certification.  I used PearsonVue to take the exam.

Thanks!!

Robert

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Ask the folks that administered the exam.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for quick response, I guess no one does.  Its all good I will figure it out,

Thanks!!

Robert

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous

Hello,

Did you find the way to download the Autodesk Certified Professtional Certificate? Please share it to me.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous

Hi, did you able to download the Certificate? i passed also using Pearson vue and i dont know how to get my Certificate

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous

Hi Robert,

Do you able to receive your Autodesk Ceritifcation?

Message 7 of 12
Grover_Puma

Have you been able to solve the certificate problem?

ACEPTA LA SOLUCION que responde a tu pregunta, esto ayudará a otros a encontrar respuestas de una manera mas sencilla.
Si te gusta esta publicación, dale ME GUSTA.

Saludos!
Message 8 of 12
Grover_Puma

@Anonymous  Have you been able to solve the certificate problem?

ACEPTA LA SOLUCION que responde a tu pregunta, esto ayudará a otros a encontrar respuestas de una manera mas sencilla.

Saludos!
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Grover_Puma

@Grover_Puma  yes i already download my certificate at Acclaim website. in the Share dialog box

Message 10 of 12
Grover_Puma

@Anonymous Can you share how I solve this problem?

Saludos!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Grover_Puma

@Grover_Puma You should be able to download a digital PDF certificate along with claiming your digital badge from Acclaim. You should have received an email from Acclaim following your exam with instructions for signing-up or signing-in to your Acclaim account. When you sign in, you should see your digital badges on your account dashboard. First click on each badge to see the details for that digital badge. If you then click on the blue “Share” button you should be taken to a window that lets you choose how to share (see below). Selecting the “print” icon on the far right, will provide you with a button to download a PDF of your certificate.

Share.PNG

Message 12 of 12
Grover_Puma

@Anonymous Thanks

Saludos!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report