Autocad trial version

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1624 Views, 6 Replies

Autocad trial version

Hello,

I would like to try out AutoCAD. Inside Autodesck site, In the box "Let´s start" I only found two options: "A business user" or "A student or teacher". I'm not a studente or a teacher or a business user. I´m only a common user. How can I access a trial license for a common user? Where is the place in Autodesk site that I can download in my instance?

Thank you,

Bye

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

Then business.
https://www.autodesk.com/free-trials?terms=AutoCAD&WindowsOS=true&MacOS=false&filter=free-trials

The trial licence is an install without licence, you will see your countdown of the trial time, start by the first start.

Sebastian

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: cadffm

Hello,

If I chose "A business user" the system asks me for the company details. I don´t have company, so I can´t fill in these details!

So, the solution that you're giving me does not work.

Do you have any other solution?

I remembre that I'm not a company, or a student or a teacher. I did not get any license of AutoCAD. I am just a common user who would like to try Autocad, 2017 version. So, I need to access the trial version of autocad 2017.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 7
cadffm

If the information is required, be creative and it will work.

Your company could be 'private' or similar. Not so shy.

Anyone interested in a $ 1,500 a year program should not be so easily stopped for the test 2019.

Trials are only available for the latest version of AutoCAD(2019 now). Only customers with an existing product license can download a previous version. 

Sebastian

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Hello,

Creative? How can I?

I don´t need to put the true information about the company?

This is not against the terms set forth in the applicable software license agreement or terms of service?

Thank you

Message 6 of 7
cadffm

Private or your Name as Company name isn't a lie..

But if you like: Ask Autodesk about the your issue with the company question.
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/websupport/purchasing-financing-options

Sebastian

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Whatever You enter in the fields You will get the same installator without these data put anywhere in files. You will get the first part, 200 or 300MB, and rest parts on main installation process. Which will grow from 300MB to 3GB. I don't know if You will get the same installation in student selection but i think that it won't differ.

This form has only data gather and statistic purpose, doubt anyone have time to analyze this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report