8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
487 Views, 8 Replies

Design Help

1beacea0d8ede44e8f51d1323d06cf10_preview_featured.jpg

cc16e0ee2a7fc6ff5316fdee63edcfad_preview_featured.jpg

Can someone design this and make it a STL file.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

@pendean is good at this.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 9
Patchy

It already designed, you need to draw the parts ☺

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Can someone draw this and turn it into an STL file for 3D printing.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Forgive me if this sounds mean-spirited, it's not intended that way. It is very unlikely that you will find anyone here to do this for you. The reasons I see are:

1) if this is a school / class related project, folks here are happy to help with hints, suggestions, examples, etc. but not doing classwork for students- nothing is learned that way

2) if this is a project for commercial purposes, bear in mind that most of us here have "day jobs", and while participation in these forums is a perfectly acceptable way to spend slow days in my office (I have learned many things here that make me a faster/better "cadder", so the company wins as much as I do), doing someone else's job for them would not be acceptable- this probably holds true "across the board" as the saying goes.

3) If this is neither #1 or #2, I am sure there are folks on the Autodesk Marketplace

that would be happy to negotiate a price for what appears to be several days worth of work....

Good luck.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

I understand, It's just that I am having a very difficult time making this into a 3D structure and curving the parts.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I am almost exclusively a "2-D" drafter, so I wouldn't be of much use to you on this, but if you could elaborate what steps / methods you have tried that have worked / not worked, what point you are stuck at, and even better, upload your dwg file for folks to look at, there are many minds here that could point you in the right direction to get rolling...

Again- good luck

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Ok. Thanks for all your help. I'll have to start the files from scratch as I have screwed them up the first few times and ended up deleted them. But once they are started I will post them people can take a look at them.

Once again, thank you.

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

You're welcome- I think everyone assumed you were looking for someone to do the project start-to-finish (that does happen, seems like mostly with students), rather than looking for assistance to get past a road-block. Now that that is cleared up, once you post a file, with clear notes indicating where you are stuck, I am pretty sure someone will be able to help with tips.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report