Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Fatal Error

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
503 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD Fatal Error

Recently my AutoCAD become crash whenever i work on it. The screen become white and show me like the picture that i post. Capture.JPGAfter crash multiple times, my laptop showing me blue screen. Please help me how to solve this 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> laptop showing me blue screen.

Even without knowing now what operating system you have, what AutoCAD version and service pack you have, when and how often you get the crash ... a blue screen nowadays means either defect hardware or drivers installed on your system.

You might run stress tests with your system and update the drivers to fit best your hardware and operating system.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi alfred thx for your reply. This is my specification of my Laptop. DirectX version 12.sadsad.JPGsad.JPGUsually after around 3-6 times crash, my laptop showing me blue screen. And I already update my graphic driver and my OS to the latest version

Message 4 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> And I already update my graphic driver and my OS to the latest version

Well, run tests to get the system heated up and see if your get again a blue screen.

Defect hardware is the other option ... how long do you have this device?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi.

It's already 1 year after I buy this laptop. Actually this error happen not while ago, around last January.

Thank you

Message 6 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> this error happen not while ago, around last January.

Maybe you can find out what happened to that system in January.

One experience I had with Windows 10 is that it updates some drivers only partially, e.g. having a nVidia GC I got a driver installed that I have not chosen and was not installed completely,, e.g. missing to get into nVidia control panel using context menu on desktop (not in all cases and systems, but happened sometimes).

I had then to clean uninstall the existing driver and then install a new one downloaded from the vendor site.

But I know that now to go through all drivers could be a long job, in case you don't have too much software you might try to start installing your system from scratch (with the current release if Windows, so it does not again start installing updates).

Sorry to not have a better answer, but blue-screen is something very uncommon today.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report