Did you mean: 

AutoCAD - Copying a table to a PowerPoint

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lbellino4
314 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD - Copying a table to a PowerPoint

Hello.

Does anyone know how to remove the numbers and letters of the column and rows from the table I copyclipped into the PowerPoint from AutoCAD? Thanks in advance.

lbellino4_0-1668717738310.png

[ The subject line of this post has been edited for clarity by @handjonathan Original: Copying a table to a PowerPoint ]

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: lbellino4

You are simply pasting a picture from AutoCAD into any MSOffice software, so those come along too. So you will need to crop that picture inside your destination software.

Tap HELP in PowerPoint and explore.
Message 3 of 5
TheCADnoob

See if this works for you:

If your pasted object is an AutoCAD object, Select the table in PowerPoint and right click and select edit. This will open the table in AutoCAD. Don't change anything and just close out the temporary drawing tab. Then go back to PowerPoint and see if the table is as needed. 

CADnoob CAD to powerpoint table - remove labels.gif

CADnoob

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
leeminardi

If it's not important to maintain a link between the AutoCAD Table and the one you see in Power Point I'd consider using in Power Point a Paste Special, Picture (Enhanced Metafile).  Right-click the table and choose Group, Ungroup.  Delete the Canvas Border (the rectangle around the graphic).  You can now use a select window to delete what you don't want.   You can also select lines and change their line weight and color.  Since you are working with lines and not a raster image the image quality will be very good no matter how you scale the graphics.

lee.minardi
Message 5 of 5
tboehler

I have had good results making a PDF (high res) from CAD, crop PDF as needed, saveas a jpg (highest res possible),  insert jpg into PPT.  Better than a screen shot.

Simple, fast, and looks good.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report