Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2019 crashes during start up

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
shrijithrajiv8124
414 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2019 crashes during start up

i have got trouble when opening autocad 2019 every time it crashes by saying error report. kindly reply it's urgent .

i have my exams coming soon pls make sure it is fixed before it

@shrijithrajiv8124

Topic Title has been changed for better findability by @Tiana_Y. Original: autocad 2019 error report

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: shrijithrajiv8124

you can download student version of Autocad free trail and once check your system configuration to.Autocad requires 4GB -8GB ram and it can run for all operating software and check your software whether 64 bit or 32 bit too

Message 3 of 5
Tiana_Y

Hi @shrijithrajiv8124

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, and thank you for posting your question here in the AutoCAD forum! I wanted to check-in and see if the suggestion that @Anonymous provided helped or if you still need assistance with this? 

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

Message 4 of 5
jayhar

Hi @shrijithrajiv8124 

Did you Try to Reset the Application to the Default Settings

Click Here 

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly. If your issue persists,

Please give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

AutoCAD Certified Professional

Revit Architecture Certified Professional 

Thanks You
JAYHAR.M.J

Team Leader

Helpful Links: Prepare your computer for download |  Autodesk Virtual Agent | Clean Uninstall | AutoCAD randomly crashes or freezes

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

A few questions / suggestions to help with diagnosing your issue:

Does everything else except AutoCAD work normally on your PC? If not, what else doesn't work?

Did AutoCAD ever work on your PC?

If yes, what changed?- Windows updates, graphics driver updates, other software installs / removals?

If no, did you try a >clean-uninstall< then re-install ?

Did you migrate any settings from a previous release? If yes, try resetting to defaults as @jayhar  suggested

Did you try disabling any antivirus or other security software as a test? If this works, most security software has a procedure to "whitelist" or allow applications, you may need to add AutoCAD to this list then turn security software back on.

Let us know....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta