Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2017 stopped working Windows 7

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
753 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2017 stopped working Windows 7

Hi ,
I installed AutoCAD 2017 in my remote machine. It was working fine for 3 days.but after that whenever I try to launch it shows stopped working message and closes..I don't know what to do..can you guys help me to resolve this issue..FYI..I'm trying to load my existing add in tools used in AutoCAD 2013..it was loaded successfully ..Inventor 2017 also showing the same error..can you guys help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Prakash.T
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Please try creating a new Windows user account with full administrative permissions. If you log on with the new account, does your AutoCAD 2017 and Inventor 2017 work properly?

You indicated that everything was working fine for three days. What happened after three days to change that? Was there a Windows update or driver update? Were you adding some add-ins?

Please let me know your status after you try the new user account.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem or if you need additional assistance or information. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta