Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2017 freezing, on two machines at the same time.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Dannywi11iams
324 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2017 freezing, on two machines at the same time.

Hi All,

First of all, I apologise if this has been posted somewhere else. The issue is, I'm in a office and have two machines running two versions of AutoCAD which freeze at the same time on a network.

One of the machines will runs fine, until when someone logs on to the other machine this is when the issue arises, when they leave the problem goes away. 

The machine I'm using is new (2017), and has a fresh install of AutoCAD 2017, the other machine is running AutoCAD 2016 LT.

This freezing issue only seem to happen when these two machines are on at the same time.

If their is any more information that I need to supply please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Sounds like a network issue. Contact your IT department.

Jonathan Norton
Blog | Linkedin
Message 3 of 3

Hello,

see this post...

AutoCAD 2015 periodically locks up, freezes, simultaneously on all computers

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost