Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2017 - 4K issue

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
668 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD 2017 - 4K issue

Unfortunately I have read many posts on the 4k problem. The update SERVICE PACK 1 solves the problem? I installed it and I followed the advice of this link "/knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Odd-graphics-display-when-working-with-a-high-resolution- high-dpi-monitor-in-AutoCAD.html "but I have not solved anything. Is there an alternative to resize to the low resolution display? 

Thanks

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

It's not service pack 1 that solves it, it's Update 2017.1

Read the readme file

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

where download update 2017,1?

thanks

Message 4 of 6
rkmcswain

Log into your account (http://manage.autodesk.com) - find your product, then downloads, then updates.

update1.1.png

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 6
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Here is a post  regarding the recent updates available for maintenance and subscription licensees.

As indicated, you should be able to find the updates in the Autodesk Desktop App and through your Account Management.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 6 of 6
pendean

You are using an EDU license if I recall from your other post: 2017.1.1 is not available to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report