Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2012 Product Activation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1421 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad 2012 Product Activation

Hi, we have autocad 2012 installed in our office. Previously we had it installed and running smoothly in two computers here. A couple of months ago our office got flooded and as a result both of the computers running the program got water dammaged. As a result we now don't have the complete autocad version, we are currently running the educational version of it. I am guessing that there are only 2 installations available per CD and since our computers got damaged with the flood we now don't have the complete autocad version. I attached screenshots of the pop-up messages that appear every time we have to open and run the program. I hope we find a solution to this problem soon since we really need the program and paid for it.

Thank you very much and have a great day.AC1.jpgAC2.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

As long as you have the serial number you can activate them in ABOUT command.

Message 3 of 3
matthew.d
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. You should be able to reactivate your products by sending us a request code and we will provide an activation code. You should not be using an educational edition to work on your projects. There is no way for us to remove an educational plot stamp, as educational versions are not meant to be used to do commercial work.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators