Did you mean: 

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation in AuotCAD 2016

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
401 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation in AuotCAD 2016

dear dir, 

i got "FETAL ERRO: Unhandled Acess Violation Reading 0xfffffffff Exception at efc0243ch "when working in autocad 2016 and autocad stop working.

please give me appropriate solluton. tnk u.

@Anonymous, 
john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity:FETAL ERRO: Unhandled Acess Violation Reading 0xfffffffff Exception at efc0243ch

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

What command were you using when this happened?
Does it happen all the time in the exact same way? there is no fix if you cannot repeat the problem on demand the exact same way.
Does it happen to all your files, or is this a one off? There is no fix for one-off.

Your AutoCAD version is what?
Windows version is what?

Message 3 of 4
john.vellek

Hi akguptagis,

I am sorry to see that your AutoCAD crashed. Does this happen on all files or only on one? Please attach a sample file that exhibits the issue so I can determine if the problem is file related or not.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi akguptagis,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with your results so other Forum users can benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report