Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANGBASE / ANGDIR

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1228 Views, 3 Replies

ANGBASE / ANGDIR

I want my text to read right to left at 0°. I set ANGBASE=0 and ANGDIR=0 and all is well for a short period of time. Then it changes

back, to ANGBASE=1, ANGDIR=90. It doesn’t matter where I make the correct settings to 0 (my DWT file, my current file, etc.) these

settings go back even during the same drafting session.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Has your UCS changed in any way?  A shot in the dark here, but you may want to check to see if your UCS is set to "World".  Or instead of checking, you could just set it as such.  Let me know if that works.

Message 3 of 4
Kent1Cooper

Welcome to these Forums!

They're not changing themselves. There must be some routine, custom command, menu item, or something that's changing them. It could be something that is designed to reset them but doesn't have adequate error handling to change them back if you cancel in mid-routine, in which case it should be easy enough to fix. Look into whatever functions you use that are not native AutoCAD commands. If you notice when it happens, what have you done recently?
Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

UCS is set to WORLD.  Always has been, and that setting seems stable, but thanks for the suggestion.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta