activation code

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
921 Views, 3 Replies

activation code

Hi

I installed AUTOCAD LT 2017 today and I need the activation code. Do I need to reinstall 2015,2016,2014 license which I've been working last yr.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
muriel.a
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You don't need an activation code! You have a desktop subscription so activation is done through your Autodesk ID. Which means the contract manager for

your subscription needs to assign the product to your named account through their Autodesk Account.

Please contact your Contract Manager.

Thanks

Muriel Assuncao
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Muriel

Thank you very much. In the beginning it does work because the connection is lost between Autodesk and the boliden internet. When one of the IT guy look at it, it seems to be working now even though I did not activate the code.

Thank you very much for the help

[cid:image001.gif@01D12B59.7DEA8420]
Zaharah Ali
Projekt Administrator
Boliden Mines
SE-936 81 Boliden, Sweden
Visiting address: Finnforsvägen 4
Telephone: +46 910 77 43 57
Mobile: +46 70 967 70 10
zaharah.ali@boliden.com
www.boliden.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email is intended only for the addressees and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is not allowed. Views expressed are those of the user and not necessarily those of Boliden AB (publ) or its subsidiaries. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any copies of it.

Boliden has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been scanned for viruses. However, we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any viruses or any consequences thereof and would advise that you carry out your own virus scans before opening any attachments.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Muriel

Do I need to activate again AUTOCADLT 2105.2016 which I purchased last yr and also was activated last yr.

Because when I try to open 2015 a popup message appear saying I need to activate the license wih many questions

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report