Did you mean: 

Accoreconsole shuts down immediately

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1118 Views, 8 Replies

Accoreconsole shuts down immediately

Hello,

I had an issue with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 and had it re-installed using clean installation guide:
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/civil-3d/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/2018-...

After having my Civil 3D re-installed it seems to be working just fine but I noticed that when I run accoreconsole.exe it shuts down immediately (both when launched directly by double clicking the .exe file or through the .bat script).

Attached screenshot is how far it gets.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Michał

Labels (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

Looks as expected for me. Whats wrong?

It's normal, or not?

(and why are you running the oldest 2018 Productversion? O´bsolet over 3 years..)

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 3 of 9
imadHabash

Hi,

i suggest to check your security level as mentioned here . >> Click << 

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: cadffm

Hi CADffm, thanks for immediate reply.
Expected behaviour of accoreconsole (as far as I am aware) is to create a new file as per default/specified template - or the existing .dwg file can be opened in accoreconsole - in my case it gets to the point as indicated in original post and terminated the process. The screenshot attached to this message shows what is happening when I run accoreconsole.exe for AutoCAD 2019.

Thanks for pointing me to the old version - I'll make sure to have the latest updates installed as well.

Message 5 of 9
cadffm

Ahh, now i see.

Yes, there is a problem, but I would be surprised if this problem only affected the ACC and not the GUI version, ACAD.exe.
Does AutoCAD2018 work with the same user on the computer?

I have a install of ACAD2019 which i can not start (corrupt install or something like this, i don't know)

and i get the same reply from the 2019er ACC like you for your 2018.

ACAD2018 works?

Repair-Install?

Reinstall?

Sorry, i am out - i can not help from here.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

@cadffm  the problem is only with ACC. Acad.exe is working just fine I can either use the shortcuts to execute it with the switches or run directly from the program directory. I also checked the same machine with other user and the symptoms are just the same

@imadHabashswitching security levels as per article you mentioned did not solve the issue but thanks for the suggestion.

Message 7 of 9
cadffm

Then i have no idea more and if it would my problem, i would export my settings,

followed by a clean deinstall and clean reinstall.

Sorry 😞

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

That was actually one of the first steps. I had another issue with accoreconsole crashing while processing the script and since I was able to process the same script on another version of accoreconsole (2020) I assumed it has to be related to the program instance so I got it un-installed and clean installed.

Message 9 of 9
ghensi

Hi @Anonymous ,

did you solve this problem ?

I just encountered the same issue with my Civil 3D 2020 installation, the console exits after the "Execution Path" message.

I didn't find any info on this anywhere. It would be wonderful if you can share your solution, if you found it.

Cheers form Italy!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report