AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ucs off by a fraction of a degree

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bret_wieseler
218 Views, 1 Reply

Ucs off by a fraction of a degree

Hello,

When drawing in a ucs other than World, I often notice that AutoCAD will shift the ucs to be slightly off from the one I created.  This is proven when I go into UCS manager and it will be in an "unnamed" ucs.

This is evident when I draw orthogonal lines that should be parallel with lines I previously drew, but they will be out of parallel by a fraction of a degree.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a solution?

Thanks.

iMac | 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 | 64 GB | Ventura 13.6.6 | Autocad LT for Mac - 2024.1.2
Tags (3)
Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: bret_wieseler

So your UCS destination has a name? And it is/settings for it are...? Wondering how we would exactly follow along otherwise here.

OR... Can you show us in before/after DWG files the demonstrate the issue? A couple of screenshots or a video might help as well.

OH, and your exact AutoCAD year version as listed in ABOUT command and your MacOS version please if your signature is old.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report