AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting a Geographic Location on a Drawing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2395 Views, 3 Replies

Setting a Geographic Location on a Drawing

I am trying to set a latitude and longitude 0,0 point on my drawing but can't find how to do it with AutoCad 2021.   I've looked in the menu and tried typing a command, but the geo things don't appear to be present.  If you look at the screenshot below, I dont see "Set Location" anywhere in autocad.geographic-location-1_jgxcdg.png.jpeg

Here is what i see(cant find anything related to geolocation):

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 11.45.12 AM.png

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi Brian,

Geographic Location feature is not available in AutoCAD for Mac. You can use it to set geolocation only in AC for Windows.

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4
flnascimento
in reply to: maxim_k

A Autodesk deveria parar de negligenciar os usuários de Mac Osx. Deveriam portar ou criar uma versão decente do Autocad, com mesma aparência e recursos presentes na versão para Windows. Além disso, já deveria ter uma versão do Revit. Acordem! 

Autodesk should stop neglecting Mac Osx users. They should port or create a decent version of Autocad, with the same appearance and features as the Windows version. In addition, you should already have a version of Revit. Wake up!

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: flnascimento

You can tell Autodesk about it here yourself, please do so https://www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us/product-feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report