AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Meet the AutoCAD Products & Subscription Management Community Manager - Tiana!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Tiana_Y
1331 Views, 0 Replies

Meet the AutoCAD Products & Subscription Management Community Manager - Tiana!

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to be joining the Community and wanted to take the time to introduce myself to you all! My name is Tiana and I am the Community Manager for the AutoCAD Products and Installation, Licensing and Subscription boards. I have been active in the community prior, which might be why the name looks familiar to some of you, but I am excited to take on new responsibilities as a part of the Global Community Team. I am very excited to get to work with you all and hopefully get to know you all better through the Community Boards! šŸ˜Š

Iā€™m sure some of you are wondering what this means, basically, I will start to become more active in the Installation, Licensing and Subscription boards, as well as, the AutoCAD boards (Toolsets included). I will be supporting these forums from a community management perspective. All that means is, I will be promoting engagement and making sure the Community grows and is a great place for anyone to ask questions, get answers or just share content. I will, also, be making sure that discussion topics can be found more easily, you might see me following up and engaging in discussions so a solution can be found and marked and just keeping the boards updated with information, such as when Office Hours/ Answers Days will be, etc. I want to make sure that all of the information you need is easily available to you and that the forums are a great place to come and engage with other community users!

One thing you should know is that I have some technical expertise but am probably not nearly as proficient as you all are with the product, but I am here to support you all so feel free to @mention me if needed. šŸ˜Š

If you want to know some more about me go ahead and check out my profile! I am excited to get to know all of you here in the forums! I am looking forward to helping make the community a great please for us all to share, connect, discuss and get the help needed. šŸ˜Š

Just to put a face to the name, here I am enjoying some time outside :sun_with_face:

pro pic (2).jpg

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report