AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting issue CAD for Mac 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
324 Views, 1 Reply

Plotting issue CAD for Mac 2013

hi. I hope someone can help me...

I'm a student. I have CAD for Mac 2010 on my laptop and I recently loaded 2013 on the desktop. I am producing a landscape drawing and now that I am ready to print, I am experiencing two issues:

1 - from the model to the layout some items have seemed to shift quite drastically, this is not reflected in the model space and

2 - I'm not sure if the drawing or the layout is the problem because my test pdfs have a significant amount of information missing/dropped

I've checked my settings and everything seems okay. I have noticed that array does not show up in the pdf at all; I tested it by hand placing arrayed items but that doesn't explain the rest of the missing items. I tried to trouble shoot this on my laptop, but even having saved it as a 2010 dwg, it will not recognize the file.

help please...and thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

At first, I have to say that there is no AutoCAD 2010 for Mac at all (the first contemporary release of AC for Mac is 2011), maybe you have AutoCAD 2011 for Mac on laptop? But if so- you should be able to open files saved in 2010 DWG format from AC 2013.

Anyway, back to your problems.

At first sight I can not see any differences between Model and Layout screenshots 😞

About arrays, that are missing from print (PDF) output: If you are using associative arrays (sure you are), then please check, that:

- source objects were created on printable layer

- the arrays itself are on printable layer(s)

It would be better if you post your file here (or you can send it to my mail: mkanaev at yandex.ru ) so I can investigate your problem if it wouldn't be solved.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report