AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacBook Users

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tribangen
187 Views, 2 Replies

MacBook Users

iLast minute discussion before ordering.

Talk with Apple about M1 Pro vs Max: https://omegle.onl/ 

“I’m in robotics-3d modeling, machine learning and software engineering and yes on college. Do I need the max?”

Apple employee said I should be getting the max with my 16” is he/she correct? I’m hoping to order today. I’m leaning towards the M1 Pro for battery and heat reasons. I just don’t want to make the wrong decision. I’m also hoping to have Apple expedite my order since this is a replacement issue.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: tribangen

Hi @tribangen ,

When using AutoCAD, you will not notice any difference between Pro and Max versions of M1 chip, so you should decide based on your other software / applications needs.

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3

Hello, @tribangen, I just accepted your post's answer as a solution, knowing that it's an appropriate answer that will save other users time. In the future, you may also click the "Solution" button when appropriate so that other users can benefit from this information. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Alina Balkanskaia
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report