AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Дополнение или LISP для случайных чисел

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mars_faiziev
157 Views, 1 Reply

Дополнение или LISP для случайных чисел

Hello. I need LISP or an additional program for AutoCAD for Mac that will replace Mtext values ​​with random values ​​in the interval I need. For example, I have 200 identical numbers indicating millimeters in Mtext format, and I need these numbers to change from -10 millimeters to +10 millimeters or 1 to 10 millimeters in random order. I am a surveyor and fill out executive plans a lot. Before that, I used AutoCAD for Windows and there was such an option, but it is in the VLX format, which is not available for AutoCAD for Mac. Please, if you know the solution to this problem, tell me how to do it. Thank you very much

Hello. I need LISP or an additional program for AutoCAD for Mac that will replace Mtext values ​​with random values ​​in the interval I need. For example, I have 200 identical numbers indicating millimeters in Mtext format, and I need these numbers to change from -10 millimeters to +10 millimeters or 1 to 10 millimeters in random order. I am a surveyor and fill out executive plans a lot. Before that, I used AutoCAD for Windows and there was such an option, but it is in the VLX format, which is not available for AutoCAD for Mac. Please, if you know the solution to this problem, tell me how to do it. Thank you very much

[ The post content has been copied out of the "code window" for clarity by @pendean Original]

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: mars_faiziev

Hi @mars_faiziev ,

It is better to ask your question here:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/bd-p/130

Don't forget to mention that you need it for autoCAD for Mac and must be written in "plain" AutoLISP, without using Visual LISP.

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report