cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Increase Signal Code” button

"Increase Signal Code” button

There is a Circuit. The connections between the connectors are made using the "Fan In Source" and "Fan Out Destination" tools. Copy the Circuit and in the dialog box "Copied Source Single Arrow" need to add button "Increase Signal Code”.

1.png

It should work similarly to "Increase terminal number" in the dialog box “Copy Circuit Options”.

2.png

2 Comments
ccad2509
Advisor

although initially a good idea

i prty shure theres another idea in the ideas station asking for a complete re-write of this function

i avoid it its far to complicated for what you actually get out the other end

I have an add-in available that automatically increments signal codes for saved circuits.  Each time a saved circuit is inserted, our subroutine checks the project for the same signal codes and, if found, it increments the code for both the source and destination arrows of the circuit that is being inserted.  This add-in runs in the background, so your workflow doesn't change.  Just insert saved circuits as you normally would, and our add-in handles the signal codes.  It is available at www.ecadconsultant.com, if you need to address this issue in the short term.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report