AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wipeout problem in PDF

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
503 Views, 4 Replies

wipeout problem in PDF

I am using wipeouts in my panel layout blocks. It was working fine till last week then all prints that I print from PDF files areas that have a wipeout there are black.
I didn't change anything in my settings and prints straight from ACADE are fine and PDF files when I look them in Adobe Reader are fine.
can anyone help me?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

When you print in adobe you must choose "print as image" under the advanced tab.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Does it matter if my Adobe doesn't have that box checked when I create the pdf?

IE. Say, I create the .pdf while my print settings have the "print as image" unchecked, and I email it to someone. Will the fact that I didn't have that checkbox checked affect their print, or does it only matter if their print settings have it checked?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

No! just when you want to print it should be checked!

I found another way as well. wipeouts should have colors set to 255. I know it is a real headache to go and change all blocks you have got but I changed my most used blocks and its good for blocks making from now on.

Cheers,
Saeed
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

If you need to send the drawings to somebody, use a pdf printer and reprint the drawings with the "print as image" checked. That way when they go to open it they will just see a flat image and anybody can print them as they are. We do this when we go to send drawings to customers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta