AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminal Strip Table

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
G.marques3R6LR
779 Views, 3 Replies

Terminal Strip Table

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a Terminal table like the one shown in the image or similar?
If it's, how can I fill the spaces with the variables automatically (terminal number, cable, wires, etc.)?

Thank you.

Terminal Strip.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

You can't do this with AutoCAD Elecrical.
This terminal table is pretty much used mostly in Europe, and most ECAD software from Europe can do this.

Trond Hasse Lie
EPLAN Expert and ex-AutoCAD Electrical user.
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for you answer.

Message 4 of 4

AutoCAD Electrical includes a table generator that works automatically.  It can add drawings to the project, one per terminal strip if preferred, and it inserts a table for each terminal strip.  It even fills in the Drawing Description fields with the Location Code and Strip ID.  I have attached a sample from the IEC project I created for the AutoCAD Electrical training classes I conduct.  You have some degree of control over the appearance of the tables, but they will not appear the same as the tables generated by a competitor's software.

Doug McAlexander
Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor
Specializing in AutoCAD Electrical Implementation Support
Phone: (770) 841-8009
www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report