AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bornas multipolares

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mbucari
398 Views, 2 Replies

Bornas multipolares

Hola a todos, me encontré con el siguiente inconveniente:

Intenté implementar bornas multipolares. Para ello tuve que crear los símbolos porque no los encontré en la librería de símbolos. Creé uno principal y otro secundario, y probé utilizar el número de pieza "AB" "1492-HJ86".  Ver https://knowledge.autodesk.com/es/support/autocad-electrical/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/...

Pero encontré que dentro de un mismo dibujo, AE verifica y controla la cantidad de bornas adicionales que voy colocando, e indica el error si intento colocar una mas que las que están especificadas para la pieza de catálogo (pinlist tipo 4). Sin embargo pierde el control o la cuenta al insertar bornas adicionales en otro dibujo del mismo proyecto. La ayuda no es muy clara acerca de la implementación de esta característica.

Muchas gracias a quien pueda ayudarme.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: mbucari

This can be solved in multiple ways, but it all depends on how you prefer to draw this in the schematics.
Do you want to draw it as one big symbol? Do you want to draw them as separate distribute termials?
Maybe you can provide a screenshot on how you draw them normally?

Sorry for answering in english. If you know english, it's the better language to use in this forum. It'll give you more answers...
Or.. Use Google Translate 🙂

Trond Hasse Lie
EPLAN Expert and ex-AutoCAD Electrical user.
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
mbucari
in reply to: rhesusminus

Hello Trond, 

I think I found the problem: I had used terminal symbol with nomenclature for terminal; But then I used named terminal symbol as connector and the problem of controlling the number of terminals or secondary connection points used was solved.

Something like that:

Main symbolMain symbolSecondary symbolSecondary symbol

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report