AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE 2015 project manager button giving "unknown command" error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
335 Views, 1 Reply

AE 2015 project manager button giving "unknown command" error

I had things working just fine a few days ago, now when clicking on the manager button the command line gives me an "unknown command AEPROJECT" error.

I've managed to trace this to when I load my profile, I get an error that reads "AutoCAD Electrical menu utilities ; error: no function definition: WD_ARX_FORMAT_PATH"

I cant seem to figure out what I'm missing here, if anyone can steer me in the right direction.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jseefdrumr
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried a Reset to Defaults? This is normally found in the Windows Start menu, under 'Autodesk'.

If that doesn't work, then do a Repair. This is found in Add/Remove Programs...go through the motions as if you want to uninstall, Repair is offered somewhere along the way.

And if THAT doesn't work, reinstall your software.

Note that ACADE 2015 isn't supported on Windows 10 and may not function properly:https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Window...

Jim Seefeldt
Electrical Engineering Technician

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report