AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Electrical 2019.0.1 Update has been released!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
yuvaraj_jaganathan
875 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD Electrical 2019.0.1 Update has been released!

Dear all subscription and maintenance plan users,

We are pleased to announce that AutoCAD Electrical 2019.0.1 Update has been released.

In a continuing effort to provide high-quality products, Autodesk has released AutoCAD Electrical 2019.0.1 Update. This update includes multiple fixes to the issues reported by customers in PDF publishing, circuit builder workflow, blocks, cross-references, and print.

You can refer to this readme on the details of issues resolved.

If you are on subscription and maintenance plans, you can get this update from the Autodesk desktop app or in your Autodesk Account.

Regards,
Yuvaraj Jaganathan
Senior QA Analyst
www.autodesk.com

Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Do users report issues by posting them in Ideas? There are some good suggestions in Ideas and I am wordering if ACADE incorporated them in their new release. 

Message 3 of 6
vasiqshair
in reply to: vasiqshair

An idea I thought of recently after finishing a set of drawings in ACADE: it would be a really cool feature if users can export all the drawings in the project to one PDF file, as opposed to exporting each drawing individually. That would save a lot of time!

Message 4 of 6
rhesusminus

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-electrical/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/201...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 5 of 6
Icemanau

That ability is already in ACADE...

Look at the Publish/Plot button in the project manager.

I regularly plot my projects to PDF using this without having to do each one individually.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Icemanau

It will even insert PDF hyperlinks for you to follow references between pages 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report