AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
iewnhoff
212 Views, 4 Replies

Balloons

I have 20 breakers on a Din Rail.  Each has a different number in my BOM.  All 20 appear in my Panel Layout.  Is there a way to balloon all 20 at one time?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jseefdrumr
in reply to: iewnhoff

No, the balloon command will prompt you to place the balloon, in between each circuit breaker.

Jim Seefeldt
Electrical Engineering Technician

Message 3 of 5
jtoverka
in reply to: iewnhoff

As previously stated, it cannot be done with the current AutoCAD Electrical Toolset. However, it can be done using programming. If this is an idea you want, head on over to this link and vote for the idea. I have already programmed this and outlined the programming specs in the idea. I can't give any code on this, however, I can give as much guidance as you need to make it work.

automatic-panel-balloon-insertion-drawing-wide

Message 4 of 5
testsubject
in reply to: jtoverka

That is a great Idea! I voted for it.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 5 of 5
jseefdrumr
in reply to: testsubject

Me too, I like the approach on how to decide where the balloon should go. I added a suggestion for editing vectors, I'd like to see a tool with that ability.

This is one of the better ideas I've voted for, I hope Autodesk still monitors the Idea Station.

Jim Seefeldt
Electrical Engineering Technician

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report