AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door schedule - with door type quantity

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
672 Views, 4 Replies

Door schedule - with door type quantity

Hello,

I am just working on moving from ADT 2.0 to 2008. I am trying to build a door schedule and would like to add a column with quantity of a given door type. Say you have door type 'A' and there are 12 in total, and type 'B' quantity 10.

Do I have modify the door it's self?

How can this be done?

Thanks,
Maurice
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Add a quantity column by checking the toggle on the Columns tab of your Schedule Table Style. All of the data you display in the Schedule Table for all of your type "A" doors will need to be identical for them all to "collapse" into a single row.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Using ADT 2004 at work; access to 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008 at home
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

David,

I'm curious. Has this issue been resolved in future releases of AutoCAD Architecture. I would like to see a single row for a given type that lists only totals of the individual Property Definitions being scheduled. Even though I've grouped the objects by Type, I'm am still seeing only objects with similar values collapse. I'm using 2017.

Message 4 of 5
David_W_Koch

No, so far as I know, it still works the same as it always has.  For multiple items to be collapsed into one row, all values have to be identical.  Any variation will result in separate rows.  And, ACA will use the raw values, not the displayed values, when making that determination.  So if you had a Structural Member Schedule, and were scheduling the lengths, the schedule may show two items with a length of 10'-0", but if the actual, unrounded lengths were 9'-11 15/16" and 10'-0 1/16", they would not be combined.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Thanks Dave. I figured as much! I was hoping I could emulate sorting in Revit back in ol’ ACA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report