AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a Holes from a Slab

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
552 Views, 3 Replies

Removing a Holes from a Slab

Hi!

I have in a slab about 100 holes. How can i remove this holes from a slab simultaneously?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Has anything changed after 8 years? In the slabs are still a bunch of holes. And there is still a need to remove them several at a time

Message 3 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: Anonymous

Tell us what is creating the holes in the slab, or post a sample file with a holey slab in it, for us to look at.  Otherwise, we are just guessing.  If the cause of all of the holes is the same, chances are they can all be dealt with at the same time.  If there are different causes, then it will probably require multiple actions to remove them.

If the holes were added with the AecSlabAddHole command, and then you selected closed polylines or connected solid objects, then no, nothing has changed in the last eight years.  You will still need to use the AecSlabRemoveHole command and select a hole edge to remove the hole.  The best you can do, without writing your own customization, would be to type MULTIPLE at the command line, and then press the ENTER key.  At the prompt for the command to repeat, type AecSlabRemoveHole and press the ENTER key.  You will still need to select an edge of each hole (no window or crossing window), but at least you can just keep selecting hole edges, one after another, as the command repeats itself.  When done, press the ESC key to exit multiple mode.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: David_W_Koch

The hole removal procedure is known. I wanted to pay attention to the speed of creating holes and the speed of their removal

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report