AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

persian (FARSI font) text display in pdf (printing)

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
3586 Views, 6 Replies

persian (FARSI font) text display in pdf (printing)

hi and hope u are well, i have problem using PERSIAN fonts ( FARSI font=a Iranian text) in ACA and when i want to print it as pdf, in pdf not show correctly as in drawing show!
pls help me. see pics.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

hi, the problem exactly is here, i have not a "True Type Text <As Text>" option in properties!!! 

Message 4 of 7
pendean

Is your FARSI font a ttf font, or an SHX?

If TTF, did you get a chance to review post #41 in that same link for another solution?
or post #15 in that same link.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

it is .SHX idk why work in drawing but when printing is not :((

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

i found a way! i search in Iranian websites they have a solution for this with a AutoLISP. they make a AutoLISP that name is KATEB (i upload KATEB AutoLISP here every one can download and use it). replace KATEB in support AutoCad location folder. then run AutoCad or AutoCad Architecture, type "appload" command and load it. then go to Annotative and click Manage Text Styles... build new style or change and in tab "Font Name" only choose SHX fonts for example (naskhd.SHX) and Set Current and ok. then type "KATEB" command and write a Persian text and press enter.( click area u want typing there and double press enter. double enter is for Height and Rotation text)
Persian text (FARSI fonts) only display in pdf when use .SHX fonts!
every time want to type Persian u must load KATEB and following top ways that i said!
see screenshots and good luck.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost