AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing hatch pattern for standard wall in AutoCAD Architecture

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mauarduz
2269 Views, 3 Replies

Missing hatch pattern for standard wall in AutoCAD Architecture

Hello everyone,

I am missing the hatch pattern for the standard wall.

I create a new drawing and the standard wall has no hatch, the others seem normal.

Also i received a drawing with the message "created with non-autodesk product" and parametric walls do not show hatches there either

I saw a similar post resolved before but it seems to have dealt with a different issue

I've attached 2 images, in the first one you can see several types of walls, but the standard has no hatch,

In the second image is the file i received where the wall has no hatch either.

ss01.jpgss02.jpg

thanks for the help!

@mauarduz for clarity VStudley embedded your image directly in this post.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
brian_adams
in reply to: mauarduz

The reason is standart material or hatch is off

first you need to check what the material applyed to every wall component..than if it applyed check is it plan hatch shown. If it is ok, then just chek the scale of hatch5657.JPG

also the display config. affect to it. For every display config. could be applied different hatchs display config"medium detail", "hight" detail"///etc

Message 3 of 4
Tiana_Y
in reply to: mauarduz

Hi @mauarduz,

I'm just checking in to see if you need more help with this. Did the suggestion that @brian_adams provided work for you? 
If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Also, for clarity Tiana.D edited the original subject: standard wall hatch gone.

Thank you for understanding!

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

Message 4 of 4
mauarduz
in reply to: Tiana_Y

@Tiana_Y @brian_adams  wonderfully clear explanation, i followed the windows and found the solution, for some odd reason in a new document the default setting for the standard wall has the hatch OFF in plan view. but now i see where to turn it on for when that happens. Thanks so much!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost