AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error PNG Image

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
388 Views, 4 Replies

Error PNG Image

When i export PNG by using PlottoWebPNG.pc3 with the paper size have more than 70000pixels width, this happened

I tried 100000pixels height but there is no problem, i dont know if there is any limit of the width or not

Thank you for you answers, this is the images of the problem

phuocdong1.pngPhuocdong.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Export? what program is the bottom screenshot from? the image looks rotated, not "moved".
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I export the PNG from autoCAD, by using PlottoWebPNG.pc3 and create paper size (pixels), there's no problem when the paper's width < 70000pixels but when the width > 70000pixels, the objects in the rightside just overrided the leftside, it's like there's a limit about the paper size, but when i tried the height > 100000pixels, there's no problem.
The bottom screenshot was from Photoshop, i used it to open the PNG file after exporting from autoCAD, the first screenshot is the image i wanted to export, there's no error in the preview but the result is the second screenshot. i will be grateful if you can solved this problem.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Please help me. Thanks
I export the PNG from autoCAD, by using PlottoWebPNG.pc3 and create paper size (pixels), there's no problem when the paper's width < 70000pixels but when the width > 70000pixels, the objects in the rightside just overrided the leftside, it's like there's a limit about the paper size, but when i tried the height > 100000pixels, there's no problem.
The bottom screenshot was from Photoshop, i used it to open the PNG file after exporting from autoCAD, the first screenshot is the image i wanted to export, there's no error in the preview but the result is the second screenshot. i will be grateful if you can solved this problem.
Thank you very much for your reply.
Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

>>>...there's a limit about the paper size...<<<
Pretty much. You will need to use another program for what you wish to achieve, like Adobe Illustrator or other Vector Editor from Adobe or others.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report