AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically center multiple room tags

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
natalia.sandoval.quezada
80 Views, 0 Replies

Automatically center multiple room tags

Hi community!

I am struggling with creating room tags for spaces existing on an X-REF, and putting them in their right position. So far I can use two varians of the tool "Room tag" under Annotate > Scheduling, both very time consuming, creating "Multi-view block reference" objects:

nataliasandovalquezada_0-1699428089333.png

1. To create a room tag by clicking on it and then accepting the <Centered> condition by pressing "enter", which allows me to set one tag at a time, centered to its room. Then I shall continue with this method for every room I want to tag.

nataliasandovalquezada_1-1699428089343.png

→  

nataliasandovalquezada_2-1699428089471.png

2. To create 1 room tag as described previously, and then to choose the [Multiple] option, selecting several rooms at a  time to create their correspondant tags, which automatically will end up in a corner. Then I need to move every individual tag to a more centered position (except for the first one created, which will automatically be centered to its room).

nataliasandovalquezada_3-1699428089299.png

nataliasandovalquezada_4-1699428089328.png

nataliasandovalquezada_5-1699428089876.png

nataliasandovalquezada_6-1699428089318.png

So, my question is if there is any way to create centered tags for multiple spaces? Or at least to center those tags afterwards.

Thanks in advance! You will help me saving hours per file if you have a solution 

nataliasandovalquezada_7-1699428089097.png

PS: I have already asked this topic on the AutoCAD MEP forum (since it is the version I need to use), but they recommended me to post it here instead.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost