Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG to PDF

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
357 Views, 4 Replies

DWG to PDF

When I try to convert dwg to pdf i get message: Fatal Error: unhandled access biolation writing 0x0018 exception at 10DA8Ao3H

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Does this happen with any drawing file, or just with a certain drawing file?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I have had this happen with three recent drawing files, and when I do try to convert to pdf I get that error and autocad shuts itself down.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Instead of converting, try using the PLOT command to create a PDF.  This will give you more control on how to create the PDF.

plot_dialog.jpg

Message 5 of 5
RockyBrown4134

Have you explored the Auto publish Feature? Menu Bar, Tools> Options, Plot and Publish Tab, Auto publish is in the lower left corner.

autop2.jpg

Then set the Auto Publish Settings. Choose File format as PDF. We have Publish on set to "Close" and Location set to "Drawing Folder".

autop1.jpg

I went a little further to create two commands in the CUI, so I can set the "AUTOMATICPUB" System variable to "1" for on and "0" for off. I assigned each to a button on a toolbar.

^C^C(setvar "AUTOMATICPUB" 0) for "Auto Publish Off"

^C^C(setvar "AUTOMATICPUB" 1) for "Auto Publish On"

This way I can control whether Auto publish is on or off when I want, without having to go through the options dialog.

Hope this helps or provides another option.

If this response answers your question, Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution"

Rocky Brown
AutoCAD 2020 / Inventor 2020 / Plant 3D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta